She didn’t necessarily tag me, per se, but, Blogarita had a cool meme posted on her cool blog.
6 Weird things I do while getting ready to sleep or while sleeping:
1. I sleep with two or three pillows. I can’t get any sort of comfortable with one pillow. I stack them up a certain way.
2. I start out sleeping on my right side. I can’t go to sleep flat on my back unless I’m REALLY tired.
3. I have woke myself up laughing (from a dream) and snoring.
4. Mr. Smiff claims I wrap the covers all around me in weird ways and when he comes to bed, he has to redo the covers. I think he’s lying.
5. I can’t remember the last time I slept all night without waking, even if just for a few minutes. I don’t know why I do this. Maybe it’s the fact I sleep with the tv on and I am often wakened by that Kevin Trudeau character talking about how to clean out your colon.
6. If I go to sleep before 10:00, I will wake up about 1:00 thinking it’s time to get up and it just messes me up.