A little twist for the Feel Good Friday….
Things that make me feel good this Friday:
In no particular order….
1. Insanely cold weather like we have right now.
2. Any movie that has Walter Matthau in it. (Watching The Fortune Cookie as I type on DVR)
3. Some amazing family members, both near and far.
4. My Purple Ipod and the Ihome speaker thingy.
5. Talking to the guy that doubled with me and Patrick to the Prom in ’87 and him telling me of this very evening, going out on a first date with a girl we went to school with that he had a crush on then and she never knew.
6. Singing with the two Tara’s, Jennifer, Scott and Ron.
7. Pictures like this that remind me of what a great childhood I had:
That’s me, Terri Leigh, the Sister and Trish. How great would it be to be that carefree again?
And Emmylou singing songs like this…